Friday, January 10, 2014

Peer Edit Draft Review

The student that corrected my paper said a lot of good things about it, but of course, there are some stuff I have to fix. They said that I need to remove the space between my name and page number on my header. They also said that they lost interest at the end of the second body paragraph of my essay. I plan on working on these specific things for my next draft and also work on fixing my sources because turnitin stated that I did them wrong. I'm going to ask my friend to revise my essay because she's currently in college and should be able to give me better feedback. Honestly, I put in about a week's worth of effort on this essay which was a mistake because I felt really rushed on trying to finish it. I ended up working on it until the day it was due and stayed up late trying to complete it. I've learned my lesson, though, I'm going to revise my essay today and try to perfect it before my teacher reads it.

1 comment: