Wednesday, January 22, 2014

7th day of Park and Rec

I showed up early enough for the kid's snack time today. It gets messy since there's a lot of students. Today I was able to help a lot of the kids with their homework. I helped Adam and Marley with their Math and English. They seem to have a some trouble with multiplication. I had to constantly explain how to easily multiply two digit numbers. After homework time I gave advice to the kids about how important school is and how you shouldn't hesitate to tell on someone if they're bullying someone. I also told them how you can save someone's life by telling on someone. After that I played one on one with Adam and best him 5 to 1. Then all the students played dodgeball and they get really competitive. I was a bodyguard for one of the kids because she wasn't finished with her homework. Then we went to the computer room and I just threw the football around with this kid named Marquez. 

Time logged for this session: 3hrs
Total time logged: 14hrs 30mins

No comments:

Post a Comment