Sunday, January 12, 2014

6th day of Park and Rec

I feel bad because I never arrive during homework time for the kids anymore, so I can never help them with their math. They always depend on me to figure out their math problems, but sometimes I just can't figure it out. Especially Bella and Marquez, but it seems like Maquez is just lazy to do his own work so I don't help him ask much as I used to. Anyway, the kids had the choice to stay downstairs or go upstairs to the playground today since it was really cold. I stayed downstairs and played a basketball game called "HORSE" with Gabriel and Adam. Gabriel thinks he can beat me and Adam thinks he can beat Gabriel, but not me. But of course, I won because I'm too good at basketball. I also played this game with the kids that took me a while to get. You have to get in a big circle with no space between you and the people next to you and you're supposed to spread your feet so the ball can go through your legs. The objective is to make sure the ball doesn't go through your legs by blocking it with your hands, kind of like reverse Hungry Hungry Hippos. It was fun, but killed my back. Instead of going inside the computer lab I just stayed outside with the Rec leaders and talked with them until it was time to leave. 

Time logged for this session: 2hrs
Total time logged: 11hrs 30mins

No comments:

Post a Comment