Tuesday, April 15, 2014

10th day of Park and Rec

Today I had a talk with the head staff about employment at their program. They have a summer program in Hillside, Westlake, and Gellert and there are many different jobs to do, I'm thinking of applying. I helped the kids like I usually do; helped them with their homework, talked to them about their day, and helped then clean up. We didn't go upstairs today, but the kids played this game called Four Corners. One kid would sit in the middle of the court with their eyes covered while the others picked a corner of the four corners of the court. Then the kid in the middle would pick a corner and the kids in that corner would sit in the middle. The last two kids would "Rock, Paper, Scizzors" to win and the winner sits in the middle. I noticed that one of my challenges are that I have trouble disciplining the kids. I noticed one of the kids cheating, but they wouldn't listen to me when I would tell them to stop. That's something I need to work on.

Time logged for this session: 3hrs
Total time logged: 22hrs 30mins

No comments:

Post a Comment